Choose Family. Faith. Academics. Community. Standards. Success.
Check out our school videos and reach out to our admissions team with questions via phone (262-812-0155) or email (email@example.com). Para ayuda en español, por favor póngase en contacto con Cintia Sanchez, Consejera de Inscripción Bilingüe de Siena Schools,
a 262-753-1471, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mission: we ignite a spirit of excellence in faith, knowledge, and service, inspiring students to be who God created them to be.
- Vision: Rooted in Christ’s teachings, our graduates are prepared to be successful leaders in college, career, community, and the Church.
- Service: We serve God’s children through Catholic education.
- Education: We educate the whole child in mind, body, and spirit.
- Tradition: We honor our Dominican roots through prayer, study, service, and community.
- Collaboration: We work with families, parishes, and partners to build and strengthen communities.
- Innovation: We develop innovative thinkers and problem solvers.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in all we do.
- Our Schools
- Tuition (financial aid, scholarships, Racine Parental Choice Program)